Home Addition Specialist, Proudly Serving San Diego County Since 1965
Who could not love the idea of retreating into an outdoor living area for either a breath of fresh air, a gathering with friends and family, or just to enjoy the serenity of your own back yard? By adding or re-designing your current outside living space Ritz Design Build will help you envision the dream by creating, designing and building this area to suit your individual desires. The peace and tranquility of your new space will add great value, memories and beauty to your home.Creating and utilizing this area can be challenging, permit our professional design builders take your hand and guide you through this amazing conversion of your new outdoor living space.
outdoor living room design process
- Listening to your ideas.
- Transforming untouched or developed ground visually for you.
- Offering alternate ideas and possibilities.
- Creating a masterpiece for your individual taste.
- Removal and clean up.
- Completion of all details.
- Leaving you in Your Dream!
- Completed plans to take action.
- Communicate throughout the workmanship.
- Listen to any concerns or comments, We are here for You!
- We handle the assessments in measuring, layout, plans and permits.
- We do the demolition and/or the ground breaking.
- We do the build.
- We Work together on budget for you to accent in your own desired taste.
- We provide the professionalism and peace of mind, You relax!.
With so many new innovative materials on the market today, the reality of creating the area that you have always dreamed of is just that, a reality. With the market offering so many diverse materials, Ritz Design Build has been further enabled to provide sustainable low maintenance products for a fraction of the cost in previous years. So, this dream is yours for the taking! The quality of materials today offers more durability and extensive design options. Consider with us the possibility of having a finished wood overhang with recessed lighting to illuminate your space, or an arched entry way for a more comforting feel, an enclosed patio, possibly stone pillars at an area for those that desire a more traditional or panoramic view. Whether your desire is traditional, contemporary, Spanish theme, or maybe a completely rustic style, the options are endless and more affordable than ever.
A second story addition is one of the biggest changes you can make to a home. Give Ritz Design Build a call and we’ll create a second story that gives you more room and adds to the beauty of your home, all while bringing you the greatest value for your dollar.